SABERtooth Chia Pudding Recipe
Here is the list of ingredients:
- 2 cups of Sugar free almond milk
- 8 or more tbsps Raw chia seed – add until desired thickness is achieved. These take about 10 minutes to swell up and thicken the mixture.
- 1-2 tbsp Cocoa powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Grated ginger (optional)
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Egg (optional) this turns it into a custard and is a bit thicker
- Splenda or molasses—to taste
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cooked Sweet potato (optional) – blended into the pudding
- 3-4 tbsp Ground flax seed (optional)
If you really want to thicken it up, add a packet of sugar-free chocolate pudding powder.
Place all ingredients in an appropriately sized pot….slowly bring up to a mild simmer for 2-3 minutes…allow to cool. Whisk frequently. If using the sweet potato, then use a blender to puree for a smooth consistency.