SABERtooth Turmeric Paste Recipe
Here is the list of ingredients:
- 1 lb fresh turmeric rhizomes…washed, trimmed, unpeeled. Broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/10 lb fresh ginger rhizomes…peeled (optional) and sliced thinly (latitudinal) Or you can use prepared ginger paste.
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Nutmeg Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 Tbsp Quercetin (available as a supplement in capsules) (optional)
- Lemon Juice about 4 Tbsp
- Raw, unfiltered honey (to taste) about 4 Tbsp…or Splenda to taste
- Ghee or Coconut Oil about 6 Tbsp
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Grate/Grind/Chop in food processor until uniformly fine.
- Add additional Honey, Lemon Juice, and Coconut Oil to help the mixture move with the blades.
- Add additional Coconut Oil and Honey/Splenda to taste.
- If the paste is too loose, add some powdered Turmeric to thicken it up.
- On the first day, it will have a very sharp taste…it needs to mellow out a little.
- Freeze half to avoid mold.
- Consume 1 Tablespoon/day…you can take it straight or add it to a protein drink.